Friday, November 26, 2010

Some of the Paraphernalia I Have Amassed at Shows Over the Last Number of Years

A press badge I used to go backstage at a Shwayze concert when I worked for his record label:


 A Case I have put together with various items I have collected over the past few years

-On top, you can see a drumstick signed by Leslie West and Corky Lang when I hung out with Mountain on their tour bus after a show
-below that, you can Tommy Lee's drumstick that I caught while sitting front row at the Motley Crue reunion concert in 2005 at Madison Square Garden in New York City (I intend to blog heavily about this show)


The Rest of that case, which include Joe Perry of Aerosmith's guitar pick, Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue's bass guitar pick, and signed paper by Paul Stanley of KISS addressed to me when I met him in Mexico

 

Andy Hurley of Fall Out Boy's Drumstick

1 comment:

Danielle Chazen said...

Very Cool. I look forward to many more cool things.